Cardiatis is committed to offering value-added services to physicians, to support their learning process with the Multilayer Flow Modulator (MFM®) technology and their achievement of positive long-term clinical outcomes.
The Cardiatis Corelab team, composed of highly qualified radiology technicians and virtual simulation engineers, is available to support physicians in planning cases with the MFM®.
Cardiatis Corelab services include:
- Secure uploading of CT scans through a dedicated Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- State-of-the-art image analysis and three-dimensional reconstruction employing exclusive software
- Dedicated patient analysis to
ensure optimal sizing and device placement
- On-call advice regarding product deployment and features
- Virtual geometry reconstruction for case analysis and follow-up
Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
Our PACS is a secure, swift, and efficient tool for communication tool between physicians and Corelab specialists. Detailed information about use of this software is availabe at: https://connect.cardiatis.com.
Initial procedure for use of the PACS:
- Request an account.
- The request for an account will be validated by the Cardiatis Corelab team.
- A unique ID and password will be provided.
- Install the upload manager program and start sharing.
Our corelab group can provide you with dedicated patient reports for using the MFM®. Contact them through the PACS system